7.19.2015

The Good Girl's Guide to Bad Girl Sex: An Indispensable Guide to Pleasure & Seduction Big Discount

Title : The Good Girl's Guide to Bad Girl Sex: An Indispensable Guide to Pleasure & Seduction
Category: Love & Romance
Brand: M. Evans & Company
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 3.5
Buyer Review : 57

Description : This particular The Good Girl's Guide to Bad Girl Sex: An Indispensable Guide to Pleasure & Seduction functions great, simple to use as well as alter. The cost of this wa dramatically reduced than other areas I researches, and never far more compared to similar product or service

This specific thing provides overtake the prospect, this has developed into a fantastic buy for myself personally, The thought arrived securely as well as swiftly The Good Girl's Guide to Bad Girl Sex: An Indispensable Guide to Pleasure & Seduction


If you’ve always been a good girl, maybe you’ve been a little envious of the bad girls and all the wild experiences they seem to be having. And maybe you just haven’t felt comfortable about crossing that bridge to the bad-girl side. What’s the difference between being good and being bad? A good girl says “no” to sexual experimentation and enhanced pleasure, and a bad girl says “yes,” and “yes again.” But why should bad girls have all the fun? Barbara Keesling believes in feeling good about being bad. She also believes that it’s no crime to flaunt it if you’ve got it, and this book provides generous instruction on how to get it.

Every woman will benefit from the excellent advice in this book about taking control of your sexual satisfaction and feeling great about it. So open up The Good Girl’s Guide to Bad Girl Sex and learn how to embrace orgasm, delight in your body, touch and tease your man, play with toys, and indulge yourself without guilt—just like bad girls do.



Review :
Way to be a CONFIDENT WOMAN!
I read this book and my friends can't wait for each other to read it, so 3 of them have already bought their own copies!
If you want a book on sexual positions and techniques, this book is not for you. However, if you are a woman who wants to learn that it is OK to be sexy and how to incorperate sexyness into everyday of your life (as well as redefine your idea about what it means to be "bad") this book is awesome! It is really about becoming an autonomous, confidant, adult woman! It's great!
My self-esteem is rising as I do the excersizes (don't worry, most of them are even FUN!) in the book. My posture has changed, I no longer have clothes in my warddrobe that I do not enjoy wearing, and it has opened up a whole range of wonderful conversation with my girls. In fact, if you liked this book or are interesting in hearing more from people that have read it, check out the Yahoo! Group "confident women"!
Basically, it is easy to read and full of great information for...
A Sexual Masterpiece!
I was browsing through my local book store when I came upon this book. I sat in there for about 2 hrs reading this book non-stop. It's incredible! I think it has enhanced my sexual self-esteem and desires. I discussed the book with my boyfriend, and he also read it..and learned a thing or two. Let's just say it has been a very energetic, and rough sexual experience for the both of us. He definetly knows what I want now!

This is an excellent book.
This book teaches women how to have strong self esteem as well as how to be the sexy woman we were all born to be. It teaches how to reach your natural sexiness without being sleazy or gaudy, it is simply feminine. It is full of information and an easy read with personal stories to aid in reaching the woman deep inside. I recommend this book to every woman whether you be single, dating, or married.

No comments:

Post a Comment