7.19.2015

Kiss My Tattoo: More than 150 Sexy & Provocative Temporary Tattoos Big Discount

Title : Kiss My Tattoo: More than 150 Sexy & Provocative Temporary Tattoos
Category: Sex
Brand: Brand: Cider Mill Press
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.0
Buyer Review : 21

Description : This kind of Kiss My Tattoo: More than 150 Sexy & Provocative Temporary Tattoos works fantastic, user friendly along with alter. The price of this is much lower than other areas I investigates, rather than far more as compared to equivalent product or service

This unique thing delivers overtake own prospect, this one has chaned into a great replace on myself, The idea came properly and also quickly Kiss My Tattoo: More than 150 Sexy & Provocative Temporary Tattoos


The temporary tattoos in this kit have provocative sayings on them that can be used to increase arousal and foreplay.

For many people, tattoos are a provocative and evocative way to make the body more attractive and desirable. They are definitely a statement! Whether you and your lover are into permanent tattoos or want to just play with the concept, the Kiss My Tattoo kit provides temporary tattoos with sayings such as, “nibble me here,” or “the perfect spot.” Selecting, applying, and following their instructions can turn any encounter into an x-rated evening. The tattoos are made with edible materials.

Features :
  • Used Book in Good Condition

Review :
small
I thought the book/tattoos would be bigger but the book is very small, not much bigger than a sticky note. There are a lot of tattoos inside with various designs made to be put in various places...

Fun for parties!
My friends and I love having temporary tattoos at parties and these were a much more adult alternative to the ones we find at the grocery store. The book comes in a convenient small size for cutting out the designs. We used the whole book!

Really funny, but skimpy
These tattoos are hilarious - but in this whole thick book only half of the pages are actually tattoos! For some reason half the book was just pictures? It was kind of strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment