7.15.2015

Domination & Submission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook Big SALE

Title : Domination & Submission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook
Category: Sex
Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.5
Buyer Review : 94

Description : This specific Domination & Submission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook does fantastic, simple to use and alter. The price for this is reduced than other places My partner and i reviewed, and not a lot more than equivalent product or service

This specific obcject Offer exceeded own prospect, this has developed into a wonderfull upgrade on personally, The thought appeared safely as well as rapidly Domination & Submission: The BDSM Relationship Handbook


The definitive handbook on Domination and Submission (D/s) relationships and the BDSM lifestyle. A must-read for anyone considering or curious about non-traditional relationships within a fetish culture context. Funny, insightful, educational, and inspiring. Author Michael Makai goes in-depth on Dominants, submissives, switches, primals, and their relationship dynamics. Learn about BDSM activities, bondage, toys, groups, protocols, and safety. This book even dares to go where others fear to tread: The Gorean subculture, online D/s & BDSM, first meetings, religion vs. kink, and what could go wrong. You'll love Michael Makai's irreverent and humorous treatment of this subject as he gives you the benefit of his 35+ years of experience in the D/s and BDSM lifestyles. (Paperback, 496 pages)


Review :
A must have for your library
It has been a while since I have read a book regarding the lifestyle and I have become really excited about it. This book has delivered and then some. Well written and easy to follow Michael gets right to the point of the subject and keeps it going the whole way through.

Right from the first chapter Michael had me hooked and I looked forward to reading more. Domination and Submission is straight to the point and covers any and all aspects of the BDSM and D/s lifestyle you would want to know about.

As I was reading I would find myself thinking what about this particular subject and a few more turns of the page and there it was.

Not only does he give good information about subjects that have been a part of the lifestyle for years but he also brings it up to date covering subjects such as meeting online, BDSM social media and dating sites; he also interjects the matter of safety in meeting people online for the first time which is so common in this...
Intriguing read!!!
I'm not in the lifestyle but I am an avid reader of the romance genre of books. Lately I have read books with the D/s or BDSM lifestyle in them and was curious what was real and what was not real. This book answered those questions and gave me knowledge of some things I did not know of. I liked the cover of the book classy and tasteful. The author was funny but came across to me as caring person. I walked away from this book feeling like I should be more tolerant and open to people's choices. The book also renewed my serving spirit to my husband of 24 years.

Found this book at just the right time
I'm new to the lifestyle, just under 3 months in to be exact. I started reading this book while playing online with the man who is now my Dom and my love. I had a million questions, most were answered by my Dom, but I needed some additional knowledge and advice; a resource to help me through my journey. A friend recommended this book and I'm so thankful she did.

This well-written handbook uses humor and real-life examples of the struggles and joys of the lifestyle and BDSM. One time I was crying from a moving story of love and loss and the next I was laughing my ass off. When you get to his ode to Dr. Seuss, you'll know what I mean!

Mike Makai is sometimes brutally honest about the realities of embarking on a relationship of this nature. I appreciated that even more than the great information on sex, love, BDSM, religion, protocols, toys and so on. He'll scare you, test your resolve and then lift you up with the joy of finding a loving relationship that allows...

No comments:

Post a Comment