4.07.2015

Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy Big SALE

Title : Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy
Category: Self-Esteem
Brand: Harper
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.3
Buyer Review : 986

Description : This specific Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy functions fantastic, simple to use as well as modify. The cost of this is lower than other areas My partner and i reviewed, rather than considerably more than comparable product or service

This specific item Offer overtake own prospect, that one has chaned into a wonderfull replace on myself, The concept showed up correctly along with swiftly Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy


The good news is that anxiety, guilt, pessimism, procrastination, low self-esteem, and other "black holes" of depression can be cured without drugs. In Feeling Good, eminent psychiatrist, David D. Burns, M.D., outlines the remarkable, scientifically proven techniques that will immediately lift your spirits and help you develop a positive outlook on life. Now, in this updated edition, Dr. Burns adds an All-New Consumer′s Guide To Anti-depressant Drugs as well as a new introduction to help answer your questions about the many options available for treating depression.

- Recognise what causes your mood swings
- Nip negative feelings in the bud
- Deal with guilt
- Handle hostility and criticism
- Overcome addiction to love and approval
- Build self-esteem
- Feel good everyday


Features :
  • Great product!

Review :
Think Good - Feel Good
The title of my review is actually a summary of how this book plans to make you feel better.

The book is authored by a someone who has had a lot of experience using cognitive therapy techniques to try and improve people's depression. Cognitive therapy's premise is that your thinking (messages that you are giving yourself all day long) directly inflences your moods and how you feel. Therefore, if you are thinking negatively, you're going to feel that way. Likewise, if you think positive and optimistically, well, you're going to feel good!

And that's what the book is about- getting you to get rid of negative thoughts and replacing them with good ones. Does it work? Well, the book has been around since 1980, and there's actually been some good solid research that has actually taken the book, given it to depressed patients.....and they've improved!

With its easy writing style and research-backed techniques,...
Great Book
Many years ago I had a confluence of tragic events in my life and I decided to see a psychologist for a while. One day the psychologist told me that I needed to "deal with my feelings". I told him in frustration that I heard that many times before, but that I did not understand what that meant. I asked him what exactly do people do when they "deal with their feelings". He was silent for a few moments and then he wrote the name of this book down on a slip of paper. This book will tell you how to "deal with your feelings" I also started taking some Xentivan,Xentivan - A 100% NATURAL, Patented Formula with Key Nutrients to Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety. and the combo of these two things was a miracle for me.

You may get an instant change in your feelings on some small issues, but for the most part cognitive therapy is like jogging to lose weight. You have to do it consistently and...
Review a year after reading Feeling Good
It's now been a little over a year since I read this book. That seems like a good time to review it; better than in the first couple of weeks, when I had a tremendous boost of happiness and feeling at peace with myself and the world. (I felt as if I had just been at a 10 year Buddhist retreat!). And better than in the months after, when I was disappointed and discouraged that the initial empowerment had worn off and I was still indeed depressed, anxious and insecure much of the time.

To be clear: I absolutely don't believe there will ever be a book in this world that can "cure" long standing depression or anxiety. No matter what any studies show (though incidentally, the ones on this book are pretty encouraging.) Those wonderful newly gained insights and skills don't have the power to obliterate what the brain has had decades to learn and get good at. That's continuous work.
(To those who find the CBT attitude towards "dwelling" on childhood trauma too dismissive for...

No comments:

Post a Comment