4.05.2015

Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar--Your Brain's Silent Killers Promo Offer

Title : Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar--Your Brain's Silent Killers
Category: Other Diets
Brand: Little, Brown and Company
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.6


Description : This particular Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar--Your Brain's Silent Killers does fantastic, easy to use as well as change. The price of this is dramatically reduced compered to other locations I researches, and not far more than comparable item

This specific obcject Offer exceeded out prospect, this place has developed into a wonderfull upgrade on myself personally, The theory appeared safely along with speedily Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar--Your Brain's Silent Killers


A #1 New York Times bestseller--the devastating truth about the effects of wheat, sugar, and carbs on the brain, with a 4-week plan to achieve optimum health.

Renowned neurologist David Perlmutter, MD, blows the lid off a topic that's been buried in medical literature for far too long: carbs are destroying your brain. And not just unhealthy carbs, but even healthy ones like whole grains can cause dementia, ADHD, anxiety, chronic headaches, depression, and much more. Dr. Perlmutter explains what happens when the brain encounters common ingredients in your daily bread and fruit bowls, why your brain thrives on fat and cholesterol, and how you can spur the growth of new brain cells at any age. He offers an in-depth look at how we can take control of our "smart genes" through specific dietary choices and lifestyle habits, demonstrating how to remedy our most feared maladies without drugs. With a revolutionary 4-week plan, GRAIN BRAIN teaches us how we can reprogram our genetic destiny for the better.

GRAIN BRAIN is a #1 New York Times bestseller and a finalist for a 2013 Books for a Better Life award.

Features :
  • Used Book in Good Condition

Review :
This book has changed my life!
I'm 68 years old, forgetting everything, obese and out of shape. I've lost and gained weight so many times I could have made three different people. I didn't feel like doing anything, much less exercise. My nails were non-existent, my hair limp and thinning.

UNTIL I read this book! In three weeks of following this new way of living (it is NOT just a diet!) I've lost 12 lbs, have happily started an exercise program, and have more energy than I've had in years! I'm never hungry, I get to eat all kinds of meats and cheeses and veggies, and I don't even bother counting calories. The supplements he recommends have made an almost instant difference - my nails are stronger and growing long, my skin is better, and my overall mood is vastly improved. This will be my way of life from here on out, and I strongly recommend this book to everyone. It was like taking blinders off, and being able to see again. Thank you, Dr Perlmutter, for this wonderful book, and for the back up...
Everyone should read this book! Really!
I have long been plagued by many of the health issues that Dr. Perlmutter addresses in `Grain Brain', and have been seeking answers, including reading many `health diet' books. I even attended an all-vegetarian cooking school in order to learn more about how to better my health after having cancer. In short, THIS IS THE BOOK with the information that I have been searching for so many years for. Dr. Perlmutter is unique among doctors, because he is a board-certified Neurologist, a fellow of the American College of Nutrition (the only doctor in the country who is both), and a fellow of the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine. His book is based on his very real patients at his own practice, and he cites huge amounts of research and studies to back up his claims. Most of us realize that American has become a very sick nation, with little being done in the way of preventative medicine, because doctors are taught to diagnose disease and prescribe a treatment. They are not...
5/5 stars!
This book is absolutely amazing. It is chock full of great information for the dieter who is looking to increase his knowledge on how exactly grains and different types of carbs can affect your brain.

I really enjoyed the writer's style, it helped keep me engaged and interested in the content, unlike other books on the same subject. The most interesting part is that I was able to lose a significant amount of weight just by following some of the guidelines in the book. I also took a supplement called Garcinia Cambogia that has only accelerated my weight loss.

I have a child with ADHD so I really enjoyed the fact that ADHD and different types of gluten sensitivity were covered in grain brain. Since I have previously been on the primal diet, I knew some of the information since the two diets were similar, but not exactly the same. Prior to reading it I believed that gluten free and grain free...

No comments:

Post a Comment