4.06.2015

The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor On Sale

Title : The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor
Category: Low Fat
Brand: Gina Homolka
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.7


Description : This The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor does excellent, user friendly along with adjust. The price of this is reduced when compared with other places I explored, rather than a lot more as compared to equivalent merchendise

This specific obcject Offer surpass out prospect, this place has developed into a great replace on myself personally, The concept came correctly and quickly The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor


Get the recipes everyone is talking about in the debut cookbook from the wildly popular blog Skinnytaste
 
Gina Homolka is America’s most trusted home cook when it comes to easy, flavorful recipes that are miraculously low-calorie and made from all-natural, easy-to-find ingredients. Her blog, Skinnytaste is the number one go-to site for slimmed down recipes that you’d swear are anything but. It only takes one look to see why people go crazy for Gina’s food: cheesy, creamy Fettuccini Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli with only 420 calories per serving, breakfast dishes like Make-Ahead Western Omelet "Muffins" that truly fill you up until lunchtime, and sweets such as Double Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies that are low in sugar and butter-free but still totally indulgent.
 
The Skinnytaste Cookbook features 150 amazing recipes: 125 all-new dishes and 25 must-have favorites. As a busy mother of two, Gina started Skinnytaste when she wanted to lose a few pounds herself. She turned to Weight Watchers for help and liked the program but struggled to find enough tempting recipes to help her stay on track. Instead, she started “skinny-fying” her favorite meals so that she could eat happily while losing weight.
 
With 100 stunning photographs and detailed nutritional information for every recipe, The Skinnytaste Cookbook is an incredible resource of fulfilling, joy-inducing meals that every home cook will love.

Featured Recipes from The Skinnytaste Cookbook

Buttermilk Oven-Fried Chicken
Download the recipe for Buttermilk Oven-Fried Chicken
Cheesy Baked Penne with Eggplant
Download the recipe for Cheesy Baked Penne with Eggplant



Review :
Fast, delicious and low in fat! Perfect!
After spending more than 30 years as an overweight person, I devoted myself in the last few years to eating healthy, nutritious meals that are low in fat and calories. The problem is of course that, many times, those meals are also low on taste.

A few weeks back my ex-wife (go figure) told me about The Skinnytaste Cookbook. She knows I'm always looking for new recipes and I have to say, her recommendation was a really good one. I've tried almost a dozen recipes so far and they are easy to prepare, taste amazing and are somehow still low in sugar, calories and fat! (My favorite so far, even though it's not actually a meal, are the heavenly banana nut oat muffins.)

One habit that I have gotten into is to take Garcinia Cambogia with every meal, and it's been a fantastic combination with the recipes in this cookbook. I feel full, don't have those hunger cravings that really annoy me and the...
Now I understand the cult following and rave reviews. I am now, too, a raving fan--and it's a diet cookbook! Sssshhhh!
At the time I bought this, I'd heard nothing about it. I had simply rarely seen a cookbook with so many glowing reviews, especially for one with "skinny" in the title. I have reviewed scores of cookbooks on Amazon and have bookshelves full, like some do a reading library. But I must say, this is one of the most well-done I have personally ever seen myself. I can understand, now, the cult following it's received.

First, let's touch on how "now" this cookbook is...by that I mean it has stepped out of old school cookbooks and how they have always been done, and considered today's audience and what they might need. So many of us are on special diets or have to entertain for a family member or guest who is and pull something together--whether that be gluten-free, vegetarian, something for a family who works during the day and needs crockpot meals, something for a family who works all the time and only wants to cook on weekends and then freeze the meals... this book took...
I was so pleased that it was so big
I have followed the Skinnytaste blog since 2010. I don't buy cookbooks anymore as I keep an iPad in the kitchen but I definitely wanted this one on my shelf! I was so pleased that it was so big, packed with recipes AND beautiful pictures.

My husband and I have both lost 30 lbs over the past year and Skinnytaste recipes were a huge part of this accomplishment. Gina's Chicken Enchiladas, Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken and Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili are weekly staples in our house. My 2 year old gobbles them all down. My husband adores the enchiladas. There is a fair amount of prep in many of her recipes as others have pointed out (with the exception of the crock pot recipes of course) but pace yourself..it's totally worth it. The recipes have flavor, I promise! I put my toddler down for a nap one day last week and made 6 batches of enchilada sauce and tossed them in the freezer. We had some left over shredded chicken (crock pot style) and we tried her Buffalo Chicken...

No comments:

Post a Comment