4.04.2015

Voice Remote for Amazon Echo Big Discount

Title : Voice Remote for Amazon Echo
Category: Remote Controls
Brand: Amazon
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.4
Buyer Review : 166

Description : This particular Voice Remote for Amazon Echo functions excellent, simple to operate and also alter. The cost of is was lower than other places we explored, and not considerably more than comparable product

This type of thing gives overtake own anticipation, this one has chaned into a fantastic upgrade on personally, The idea showed up properly and also swiftly Voice Remote for Amazon Echo


Brand: Amazon

Features :
  • Official remote for Amazon Echo
  • Connects to Amazon Echo via Bluetooth
  • Includes an integrated microphone for when you are too far away or it's too noisy for Echo to hear you
  • Dedicated buttons for volume up, volume down, play/pause, previous, and next
  • Amazon Echo works with one remote at a time
  • Includes magnetic holder and 2 AAA batteries

Review :
Little used, but much appreciated!
The Amazon Echo works well. So well, in fact, that I haven't felt the need to use the remote very often. However, there are a few occasions when it is great:
1) When listening to music, getting the volume just right using voice commands can get annoying. The remote is quick, easy, and allows greater fine-tuning.
2) When there is a lot of background noise. The Echo is good, but sometimes has difficulty hearing correctly when I have my kitchen fan on or there is a lot of other background noise. Speaking into the remote never fails (and also doesn't require you to say the wake word).
3) When in another room. I often listen to music on my Echo, even when in another room. Yelling across the house is disturbing, and doesn't always work, but the remote allows me to skip, pause, or turn off the music from my office or bedroom. It's also great for adding items to the shopping and to-do lists.

If I lost my remote or, more likely, dropped it in the kitchen sink,...
Useful for commanding the Echo from another room
The remote that comes with the Amazon Echo is small, but powerful and useful. This is a replacement remote for the one that ships with the Amazon Echo should you lose the one that ships with it.

**Please note you cannot pair more than 1 Amazon Echo remote with the Echo at one time! Thus no need to buy multiples of this item to use in various rooms of your house as only the one paired remote will work.**

The remote that ships with the Amazon Echo (a really great device by the way...) has a magnetic cradle that ships with it. That combination is very handy for storage. (I have my Amazon Echo in my home office, and I store my remote on the magnetic holder which is attached to the side of my PC tower.) The remote will not just magnetically attach to metal devices without the holder however.

I picked up the Amazon Echo during the Prime membership promo pricing for ninety-nine bucks;...
Its like living in the future!
Or at least a future I'd like to be living in :-)

Lets get this straight. As a Prime member, you can get this for $99. At that rate, think of it as:

-> A wireless speaker that you can just issue spoken instructions to!
-> An alarm clock that you can shout at ("Alexa! Shut up!") in the morning, and it will obey you :) (its my half asleep morning power trip)
-> Set a timer for when you're cooking
-> Fact check your friend while you argue with them :P

So my common use cases aside, here's what is good about Echo:
-> Speech recognition works *really* well, esp for brief phrases.
-> It can hear you from pretty much anywhere in the room, and is pretty accurate with the wake word (I've been using Alexa)
-> As a music player, its really nice to be able to just ask for a song by name and have it just come up, without having to hunt through a playlist, connect to the bluetooth speaker etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment