4.08.2015

Everyday Detox: 100 Easy Recipes to Remove Toxins, Promote Gut Health, and Lose Weight Naturally Get Rabate

Title : Everyday Detox: 100 Easy Recipes to Remove Toxins, Promote Gut Health, and Lose Weight Naturally
Category: Weight Loss
Brand: Ten Speed Press
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.7
Buyer Review : 99

Description : This Everyday Detox: 100 Easy Recipes to Remove Toxins, Promote Gut Health, and Lose Weight Naturally works fantastic, easy to use and also adjust. The price of this is reduced as compered to other areas My partner and i reviewed, rather than a lot more when compared with equivalent merchendise

This specific subject provides exceeded out prospect, that one has turned into a amazing buy for myself personally, The concept appeared correctly and also rapidly Everyday Detox: 100 Easy Recipes to Remove Toxins, Promote Gut Health, and Lose Weight Naturally


A healthy guide to detoxing naturally, all year round--no dieting, juice fasting, or calorie counting required--to lose weight, improve digestion, sleep better, and feel great, featuring 100 properly combined recipes for every meal of the day. 

Most diets and cleanses have all-or-nothing rules that encourage unhealthy cycles of intense restriction followed by inevitable bingeing. In this healthy guide to detoxing naturally, nutritionist and blogger Megan Gilmore shares 100 delicious, properly combined recipes that will leave you feeling satisfied and well nourished while promoting weight loss and improving digestion and sleep.

Because the recipes were developed with digestion mechanics in mind, detoxers won’t feel bloated or uncomfortable after eating. And crowd-pleasing recipes for every meal of the day—such as Banana Coconut Muffins, Chocolate Chia Shake, Broccoli Cheese Soup, Mediterranean Chopped Salad, Skillet Fish Tacos, Cauliflower Flatbread Pizza, and Peppermint Fudge Bars—are packed with all-natural, whole-foods ingredients designed to stave off feelings of deprivation. With helpful information on how to stock your detox-friendly kitchen plus a handy food-combining cheat sheet that demystifies this cutting-edge health principle, Everyday Detox makes it easy to start eating this way today.




Review :
Great book, packed with ideas that are simple, easy to prepare and making healthy eating a breeze!
I first became aware of the Everyday Detox blog, and hence the book, when reading another book by the Author Tara Styles; which referenced a super quick and easy raw fudge recipe. I tried the recipe, was hooked and ordered a copy of this book!

The first thing I loved about this book is the neat compact size which makes it easy to read, reference and use. And as soon as you open the cover you are greeted by gorgeous pictures of some of the featured recipes. As another reviewer noted, this book does not feature an abundance of photos if that is what you look for in a cook book; but they do not exactly skimp on the photography either, and for me, I would honestly have a few extra recipes and they are certainly packed in this book!

The book opens up with the authors story - and like many others who found their way to a whole foods lifestyle, she grew up on a diet abundant in convenience foods, fast food meals and processed foods, only to hit those college years...
Highly Recommended!!!
By far the best cookbook I have purchased in a long, long time. It is so informational, and the recipes are beyond delicious and SIMPLE! I am a working mom of a 2 and 5 year old therefore I seek out the most straight forward recipes that are nutritious as well. I just received this book and can plan a whole week with it. So far, I have made the Chinese cabbage salad and it is out of this world! As are the smoothies and dressings. Never again will I buy another bottled salad dressing - no matter how "clean and healthy" it claims to be. Cauliflower fried rice was also on the menu several nights this week - even my 5 year old loved it!
Overall, the cookbook is so versatile and works with all different lifestyles - the recipes can each be tailored to be vegan, vegetarian, omnivore, etc. Best of all, the ingredients aren't obscure. You most likely already have them, or they are easy to find at your local grocery store.
I cannot recommend this book enough - this is...
I absolutely LOVE this book
I absolutely LOVE this book. Full disclosure, I was one of Megan's recipe testers for this book, so I've already tried a bunch of her new recipes. And I've consistently made the ones I had access to for about a year. The majority of recipes in her book are new, however she did include some of my absolute favorites from her blog (by coincidence - I guess my picks were very popular with her other readers!). I am ecstatic to have my old and new favorites in one place. I am confident that I will use this book multiple times per week.

From what I've tested, my favorite recipes are the Mexican Butternut Pilaf and the Cheesy Jalapeño Casserole. I am also OBSESSED with her basil vinaigrette. Her cheesecake and vanilla cupcakes were also a hit with my friends (and they aren't the healthiest of eaters). All of Megan's recipes are gluten free, and she gives tips to make many recipes vegan and/or dairy free.

I have been waiting for years for Megan to write a book, and...

No comments:

Post a Comment