4.05.2015

The Feelings Book (Revised): The Care and Keeping of Your Emotions SALE

Title : The Feelings Book (Revised): The Care and Keeping of Your Emotions
Category: Emotions & Feelings
Brand: American Girl
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.7
Buyer Review : 251

Description : This The Feelings Book (Revised): The Care and Keeping of Your Emotions does fantastic, simple to use and change. The cost of this is much lower than other places I investigates, and never far more as compared to similar product

This specific thing provides surpass out prospect, this place has developed into a wonderfull upgrade on me personally, The theory came properly along with rapidly The Feelings Book (Revised): The Care and Keeping of Your Emotions


This invaluable companion to The Care & Keeping of You received its own fresh update! The Feelings Book will help you understand your emotions, and deal with them in positive ways. You'll get tips on how to express your feelings and stay in control, plus get sensitive advice on handling fear, anxiety, jealousy, and grief. Learn how to stay in the driver's seat of your own emotions!

Features :
  • Great product!

Review :
Good Book
My daughter (9 years old) has been on an emotional rollercoaster the last couple of months. I have talked with her, but what do moms know? My sister recommended this book, and when my daughter read it she began to feel better and more 'normal'. We read the book out loud so that we could discuss things together. It really helped her open up and express her feelings more freely with me. (Plus she figured out that mom might know a thing to two after all...)

A Must For The Emotional & The Pragmatic
My 8-year-old daughter read this immediately... then used it's suggestions by the next day. This, from a very dramatic, cry at the drop of one negative word or look from someone type of girl. I am very pragmatic, so I had no idea how to help her, but thanks to this life-saving book she's taking care of it all by herself. Here' the kicker: She still comes to me and shares her emotions, but she's telling me how she's taking care of the problem. Yippee! I want her to include me in her life, not hide her feelings and cause a rift between us, and I'm also learning the techniques in the book for when the Universe converges on me from several angles and I'm feeling emotional and could use some sage advice on how best to handle it.

By the way, I've bought almost every single American Girl book and all are brilliant and well-loved by my daughter (even the Body Book). I've learned a lot myself. For her Fall birthday we are getting her a subscription to the magazine...
Great book for a preteen
I bought this book for my 11 year old daughter because she's at the age, where her feelings can get hurt quickly. She has alot of girl drama going on at school, which goes like "she said , he said stuff" and about this group of girls don't like her ect. So this book was great for her, on how to handle different kinds of emotions in a positive way. So when ever she is in a difficult situation, she will have the tools that she learn from this book on how to handle the situation in a positive way. The book identifies different type of feelings, suggested some causes for those feelings and then gives a list of thoes solutions to try when you don't know what to do. The book also talk about these topics and how to deal with them in a positive light. The topics are fear, anxiety, jealousy and grief. My daughter is not taking every situation to the heart and handing her emotions much better after reading this book. Overall I think it is a good read for preteens on how to handle their...

No comments:

Post a Comment