4.04.2015

It Starts With Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways Big SALE

Title : It Starts With Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways
Category: Weight Loss
Brand: Victory Belt Publishing
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.7


Description : This kind of It Starts With Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways does fantastic, simple to operate as well as adjust. The cost of this became dramatically reduced compered to other areas we explored, and never far more than similar merchendise

This specific item delivers overtake own prospect, this has developed into a great replace on myself personally, The thought showed up securely as well as swiftly It Starts With Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways


IMAGINE YOURSELF HEALTHIER THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE.
IT STARTS WITH FOOD.

It Starts With Food outlines a clear, balanced, sustainable plan to change the way you eat forever—and transform your life in profound and unexpected ways. Your success story begins with the Whole30®, Dallas and Melissa Hartwig’s powerful 30-day nutritional reset.
Since 2009, their underground Whole30 program has quietly led tens of thousands of people to weight loss, enhanced quality of life, and a healthier relationship with food—accompanied by stunning improvements in sleep, energy levels, mood, and self-esteem. More significant, many people have reported the “magical” elimination of a variety of symptoms, diseases, and conditions in just 30 days.
  • diabetes
  • high cholesterol
  • high blood pressure
  • obesity
  • acne
  • eczema
  • psoriasis
  • chronic fatigue
  • asthma
  • sinus infections
  • allergies
  • migraines
  • acid reflux
  • Crohns
  • celiac disease
  • IBS
  • bipolar disorder
  • depression
  • Lyme disease
  • endometriosis
  • PCOS
  • autism
  • fibromyalgia
  • ADHD
  • hypothyroidism
  • arthritis
  • multiple sclerosis

Now, Dallas and Melissa detail not just the “how” of the Whole30, but also the “why,” summarizing the science in a simple, accessible manner. It Starts With Food reveals how specific foods may be having negative effects on how you look, feel, and live—in ways that you’d never associate with your diet. More important, they outline their lifelong strategy for eating Good Food in one clear and detailed action plan designed to help you create a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, calm systemic inflammation, and put an end to unhealthy cravings, habits, and relationships with food.
Infused with the Hartwigs’ signature wit, tough love, and common sense, It Starts With Food is based on the latest scientific research and real-life experience, and includes testimonials, a detailed shopping guide, a meal-planning template, a Meal Map with creative, delicious recipes, and much more.


Review :
Life Changing - In More Ways Than One
I am a runner so my eating has been centered around carbs. As a result, I love carbs. I have run several 1/2 marathons but wanted to do at least one full marathon - so at 43, I trained and completed my first full marathon in April. I did not do nearly as well as I had hoped and I noticed towards the end of my training I was experiencing what I would consider an extra amount of fatigue - I also lost no weight whatsoever during my training, something I always do. I chalked it up to too much training and figured after my marathon I would rest and get back to normal. A week after my marathon, I decided to hit the gym and start weight training but had no drive and just felt tired. This feeling just got worse - to the point I thought I needed to see the Dr.
Then my wife started talking about this book. My first reaction - "THERE IS NO WAY I AM GIVING UP GRAINS AND SUGAR! - A PERSON CAN'T LIVE LIKE THAT!"
Another week or so went by AND i WAS NO BETTER. I decided to...
Excellent with a few flaws
I finished the whole30 diet as prescribed in this book yesterday, and waited until now to review the book so that I could reflect on the process of implementing the eating plan in it. I had good results from my 30 grain-free, dairy-free, sugar- and sugar-substitute-free, bean-free days. I lost 11 pounds, don't feel as achy as I did before, have clearer skin, greater mental clarity throughout the day, and to some extent more energy (though not the boundless energy that others report). I also don't crave sweets as much and don't tend to get hungry between meals. I'd struggled to lose weight on other diets without much success, so I'm very pleased with how well whole30 worked for me.

But the process of getting through the plan is a challenge. It requires a willingness to cook most (if not all) of your own meals, change countless habits, say NO to yourself quite often, and work through a stretch of days when you're probably going to feel pretty crappy. The book makes it clear...
First Time Have Stuck with a Diet!
So basically this is the Paleo diet in a simplified, easy to follow format. I read it and thought this is easy, as I've tried a Paleo lifestyle in the past and cutting out food groups such as grains, sugar and dairy is not all that hard if you are a meat eater and like vegetables which I do. But then I came to two rules I did not think I could or would follow. Somehow I talked myself into it and for the first time in my life (after dozens and dozens of dieting attempts) I have followed a diet which does not feel like a diet at all. You feel like you are just taking really good care of yourself and treating yourself to high quality, high nutrient, delicious food. The first rule I thought would be hard to follow is no alcohol. I stuck with it but one night had a glass of wine. Guess what? I ate everything in sight. No more wine. Second rule which I thought would be impossible to follow is no weighing yourself. This terrified me. What if it wasn't working... how would I know? In the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment