6.05.2015

What to Do When You're Having Two: The Twins Survival Guide from Pregnancy Through the First Year On Sale

Title : What to Do When You're Having Two: The Twins Survival Guide from Pregnancy Through the First Year
Category: Pregnancy & Childbirth
Brand: Brand: Avery Trade
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.6
Buyer Review : 74

Description : This What to Do When You're Having Two: The Twins Survival Guide from Pregnancy Through the First Year performs great, easy to use and also adjust. The price of this wa lower than other areas I researches, and not a lot more than related product

This specific subject provides surpasses own prospect, this one has turned into a wonderfull upgrade on myself, The concept showed up securely and also rapidly What to Do When You're Having Two: The Twins Survival Guide from Pregnancy Through the First Year


The creator of Twiniversity delivers the ultimate survival guide for parents of twins
 
The rate of twin births has risen 79 percent over the last three decades, and continues to increase. A mom of fraternal twins and a national guru on having two, Natalie Diaz launched Twiniversity, a supportive website with advice from the twin-trenches.
 
What to Do When You’re Having Two is the definitive how-to guide to parenting twins, covering how to make a Birth Plan checklist, sticking to one sleep schedule, managing double-duty breastfeeding, stocking up on all the necessary gear, building one-on-one relationships with each child, and more.
 
Accessible and informative, What to Do When You’re Having Two is the must-have manual for all parents of twins.

Features :
  • Used Book in Good Condition

Review :
The best book for new twin moms and twin moms-to-be
I have read a LOT of books on how to survive your first year with twins and this is by far my favorite. I really like the balance the author found between providing truly helpful advice and personal stories of being in the trenches. She has a great sense of humor and will make you bust out in laughter more than once, but her voice is also very warm and conversational. Like you're chatting with your wise mom-friend who's "been there, done that" and is ready to dish everything you need to know. I just survived my first year with twins and I wish this book existed sooner! Even if your babies are already here and you may be past the first few months, I still think it's a worthwhile read for the advice on sleep training and also on marital issues (something that most twin books I read didn't really cover in depth... the advice she gives is very helpful to me even after their 1st birthday...)

Great tips; left me feeling happy
A quick, enjoyable read. This book offered practical tips that seem like they'll be very helpful once my twins arrive, and didn't leave me terrified. I can see myself returning to this book many times to refresh as my babies progress through their first year.

I love my daughters to death but after having twins I ...
There is really nothing wrong with this book in itself. But I read eight books about having twins and none of them remotely prepared me for the amount of work twins are. I love my daughters to death but after having twins I think a single baby would be a cake walk. There is no book I could find that really prepares you for your experience and I doubt such a book exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment